Inshore Charters – 23′ Boat – Check Availability or Book Now
In addition to the offshore and nearshore charters we offer, Ocracoke has opportunities for some of the finest inshore fishing available. We highly recommend adding an inshore fishing charter to your vacation or fishing trip.
Drum fishing for both puppy drum and the giant 30-60 lb old red drum is a hallmark of the Pamlico Sound fishing near Ocracoke.
On our inshore fishing charters behind Ocracoke Island, we fish for drum, flounder, trout, sheepshead, bluefish, and spanish mackerel.
All inshore fishing trips are conducted on our 23′ Jones Brothers Bateau.
Evening Drum Fishing Charter
Our most popular inshore fishing charter option. From May 1-October 15, when are inshore waters are nice and warm, the best drum bite normally happens right around sunset. This is a 2.5 hour trip, and we normally fish from 2 hours prior to sunset, until about a half hour after.
- Charter Rate: $400.00 for the entire boat. All trips are private, no groups are mixed.
- Number of People: You are allowed to bring up to 4 people. Kids are welcome!
- What’s Included? We provide bait, tackle, licensed USCG Captain, fish cleaning services, and fishing licenses for everyone on board. All you need to bring is whatever you would like eat/drink during your trip.
- How To Book: Click Here to book online!
Half Day Inshore Fishing Charter
We find that these trips are best during the spring and fall seasons. When the water is warm during the summer months, it can be slow fishing mid-day in the inshore waters. If you are looking for a half day trip mid-summer, try our nearshore options on the big boat. April 1-May 15, and September 1-November 15 is prime time for our inshore daytime fishing charters. Flounder, drum, trout, sheepshead, Pompano, bluefish, and more are all abundant.
- Charter Rate: $550.00 for the entire boat. All trips are private, no groups are mixed.
- Trip Length: These Ocracoke charters normally last 4 hours.
- Number of people: You can bring a maximum of 4 people. Kids are welcome!
- What’s included: We provide bait, tackle, licensed USCG Captain, fish cleaning services, and fishing licenses for everyone on board. All you need to bring is whatever you would like eat/drink during your trip.